Most of us believe that the bottom line of a healthy diet is the elimination of unhealthy foods…But is it so? Rather than just excluding unhealthy diet from your diet, a good diet also comprises of various health boosting and nutritious foods. Luckily, there are many foods out there that will easily and surely improve your health and also shield your body from various health afflictions.
List of Super Foods to Add in Diet-
So, on this page we’re going to give you a list of healthy and best foods for health conscious people to stock up on:
- Milk- Milk, you’re now remembering the days when your mother use3d to force you to have at least 2 glasses of milk. She would do it for various good reasons. Milk is a good source of calcium and also aids in fat burning. With increased number of osteoporosis patients, a glass of milk can do wonders to their health. Drink milk and fulfill your dietary needs.
- Eggs- One of the best sources of dietary protein is eggs. Eggs are loaded with antioxidants and choline that decreases eye diseases and breast cancer. Consume egg 2-3 times in a week and speed up your immune system along with glowing skin and hair.
- Olive Oil- When it comes to maintain a healthy heart, olive oil is like a blessing. It is abundant in antioxidants and monosaturated fasts that cut down the chances of Alzheimer’s and cancer. So, hit the market and grab a big bottle of virgin olive oil.
- Nuts- Nuts are high in calories so one should eat nuts in moderation. Being a good source of antioxidants and monosaturated fats, these helps in decreasing bad cholesterol and defends you from strokes and heart diseases. Chew handful of nuts and stay healthy.
- Beetroot- This veggie is hailed as a newest “superfood”. The myriad health benefits of beetroot includes- battles against cancer, lowers blood pressure, improves stamina, improve liver functioning and good for heart. What else you need to know now????
- Quinoa- Quinoa is high in fiber like other grains. It has quickly become popular in healthy eaters. These seeds are great for digestion process and the best part is, it contains all eight essential amino acids along with a rich source of potassium, magnesium and several B vitamins.
- Pumpkin Seeds– An immaculate source of magnesium, pumpkin seeds are a powerful source of energy and will leave you active and energetic like a leopard. Sprinkle these seeds, in cereals, yogurt and eggs and what not!
- Dark Chocolates– Munching these darkees, is a great idea, its relaxes blood vessels and helps you remain in good mood.
- Cherries– Cherries are rich in anthocyanins which help muscle inflammation and pain that is a common thing to happen specially who have drilling trainers. Stash a handful of cherries in your bag ti much in the office or after gymming! You can have these red dots fresh or dried.
“Health is wealth” and to maintain a healthy body you must add in all these rock-star foods in your diet to make it healthy and complete.