Acne is the women’s biggest enemy. And the worse part about it is that it never leaves you alone. Acne, even when cured, leave behind marks to remind us of them. I suffered from severe acne during my teenage years. But thanks to my dermatologist, I was able to get rid of them through months of treatments and home remedies. But the ordeal didn’t end here as I was left with the ugly acne marks. I used to avoid any social gatherings for months. And then, while just scrolling through the Internet, I found this product. After trying so many scar removal remedies, I gave my last try to Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery. And after months of its usage, I decided to write a review on the same.
All about Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery
Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery is a scar removal serum which combines the advanced skincare technology to heal and diminish any types of scar from within. It is an intense and rapid treatment for reducing the appearance of scars. The formulation is devised by Dr. John Layke, who’s a practicing plastic surgeon with the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. This scar recovery serum is packed authentically with ingredients from oceans depth which have been proven to diminish any kind of scar quickly. It combines the collagen production, fibroblast restoration, oxygen infusion and antioxidant treatment to address the stubborn marks issues. It targets the underlying causes of scar formation which causes pigmentation and unevenness of the skin.
How does it Work?
The serum claims to have the ingredients which are branded for absorbing deeper into your skin as compared to other scar removal creams. By getting deep into the layers of your skin, they deliver their healing effects to the underlying skin cells for faster scar removal. It claims to banish the discoloration of the skin, unevenness and rigidity of scar tissues on your skin. By targeting the root causes of the scar formation, Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery promises to deliver the best scar removal results. Let’s find out what are those ingredients which are said to bring about these magical changes in your skin.
Know the Ingredients
Most of the scar removal remedies contain hydrocortisone as an active component, which is notoriously famous for carrying numerous side effects on the skin. It caused inflammation in some patients who used it. Fortunately, Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery doesn’t rely on any of such ingredients. The key ingredients include:
- APT-GPF: It is a paraben free particular strain derived from red marine algae. It is said to increase cell repair, firmness, elasticity, and evenness. It brings about ample reduction in the presence of fine lines and works out on the skin to give you an excellent feeling and moisturizer cream. It is used in creams, lotions, and serums to give the moisturization property to them.
- Actipone Green Papaya: It is known as an anti-irritant and anti-microbial ingredient which normalizes the production of melanin. Melanin is the same pigment which is responsible for the pigmentation of the skin. This ingredient is famous for reducing hyperpigmentation in the scarred regions of your face.
- Lanablue: It is an extract derived from blue-green algae found in Cascadia region, which is a powerhouse of vitamins, rare trace minerals and amino acids. All these nutrients work together on your skin to restore your skin and smoothen out the scars. It is known for its retinoid-like properties without posing any harmful effect on the skin.
- Fiflow BTX: It is a compound which nurses the scar tissue with oxygen, which further soften and heals the suffocated tissue. Fiflow BTX heals the depressions and dents formed on the scarred skin.
- Erasyl: It is famous for boosting the skin’s natural restorative tendency on a molecular level. It stimulates and boosts up the collagen development and production while repairing the fibroblast. Overall, it assists the production of new and healthy skin cells.
- Oat extract and Oat Beta Glucan: This beneficial ingredient contains antioxidant-rich polyphenols which Spotify and heals the damaged cells while smoothening the skin. It also helps to reduce the inflammation of the skin.
How to use?
Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery should be used once in a day on the affected area. As we know, our skin’s restoration power is maximum during night, use it before going to bed for the best results. Do not overuse the product to get the instant results.
Which skin type can use this product?
It is 100% natural and synthesized from naturally derived ingredients. Anyone who wishes to get rid of Keloid, Hypertrophic, Contracture or acne scars can make use of Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery for their benefit. It is safe to be used on any skin type. However, it is still advised to carry out a patch test before applying the product on the face.
Can Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery be used on sensitive skin type?
As I mentioned, it is 100% natural and made up of hypoallergenic ingredients, it is completely safe to be used on sensitive skin. But, children under the age of 16 years should stay away from this product. Consult your dermatologist before use.
My experience with Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery
When I applied the serum on my face, it didn’t feel sticky or greasy which I felt is the best part of the serum. It did sting a little on my newly formed scar, but the feeling lasted for only a few minutes. The itching is mainly due to the internal healing process, there is nothing to be scared of it. I observed a reduction in my scars within one week. Although, my scars are deep seated and hyperpigmented, it didn’t take long for the product to show noticeable results on my face. I’m pretty overwhelmed with the Beverly Hill MD Scar Recovery and thinking about continuing to use it till my scars go off completely.
Where to order Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery?
The product is only available on its official website. You can place your order from there. Also, you can avail your trial pack by filling in your details on the website. If you’re unsatisfied with the results of Beverly Hills MD Scar Recovery, you can ask for your full refund. The company will refund your money within 60 days of time.