NutriSleep is a multi-nutrient herbal complex which is designed to help the consumer relax their body and have a restful sleep. The makers also state that the herbs used in the product, can nourish and soothe user’s body while providing a sense of relaxation.
NutriSleep Review: What It Is All About?
NutriSleep is a two-part sleep solution which helps you fall asleep at night and keeps you more focused during the daytime. It is an all-natural sleep aid that is packed with a healthy source of Vitamin 6, Magnesium and essential amino acids.
These ingredients work to replenish GABA and Choline, the two neurotransmitters and help in facilitating better communication among brain cells and let you enjoy better sleep. As per the manufacturers, this sleep enhancement is made from all-natural ingredients and hence, is considered a safe product.
NutriSleep Review: The Ingredients Present & Their Functioning
- L-Taurine: This ingredient is often referred to as an amino acid, which promotes a calming effect on the nervous system.
- 5-HTP: It helps in increasing a chemical in the brain called serotonin and replenishing sleep hormones.
- L-Trytophan: It is an essential amino acid that helps the body to make certain brain-signaling chemicals. As a result, it helps to control your mood and enhances better sleep.
- Ashwagandha: This plant has been a part of ancient healing practices and helps in promoting calm throughout the body. It brings you into a state of ‘homeostasis’ or balance.
- Hops: This is an effective plant that has a bitter taste and has been used in the medicines to get rid of jitters and anxiety so you can sleep peacefully through the night.
Other vital ingredients present in NutriSleep are Valerian Root and Chamomile.
Benefits Of NutriSleep
- May protect the cardio health
- May promote immunity
- May boost cognitive function
- May combat free radicals
- May ease anxiety and improve mood
- May ward off inflammation
- May support liver, gut, and kidneys
- May manage weight and digestive health
Drawbacks Of NutriSleep
- It is not evaluated by FDA.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
Precautionary Measures To Be Followed
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- It is not meant for nursing mothers, pregnant woman and people under the age of 18.
- Consult a doctor if you are undergoing any other medical treatment before using this NutriSleep.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Dosage Of NutriSleep
These are in the form of capsules which are easy to ingest. Take two dietary capsules with a glass of water once a day.
Take the pill 20-30 minutes prior to bedtime with an 8oz glass of water for better results.
NutriSleep: How To Buy?
If interested, visit the official website and place your order. The product has certain offers which depend on the bottle quantity
- 1 bottle: $59
- 3 bottles: $49 each
- 6 bottles: $39 each
This product also includes a 180-day money back guarantee. If you have any questions regarding the product or if you want to apply for refund, you can contact the customer support team by dialing their toll-free number (800)305-1445 or can mail at [email protected]