Aloe Vera and Beauty Fixes!
Aloe Vera is rightly called a magic herb because it has manifold medicinal benefits. But do you know that this herb can offer you handful beauty benefits? None of these remedies are complicated to apply as well as these are mostly inexpensive.
#Natural Skin Brightener
Aloe Vera raw extract works as a good quality natural skin brightener. You need to apply aloe extract on your skin and wait for 10-15 minutes till the gel gets dry. Once it is dried, wash the skin area with cold water. If you have oily skin, add 2-3 drops of lemon juice into thee aloe extract.
Regular use of this extract will make your skin soft and supple and will help you in retaining the natural radiance.
#A Beautiful Skin Exfoliator
Aloe-Vera extract works as a wonderful natural skin exfoliator. You can use the herbal extract directly on skin or you can add raw extract in the bottled exfoliating mask to enhance its exfoliation power. This natural exfoliator is wonderful for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Brighten your skin with this exfoliating scrub that’s gentle enough for the body but effective to give your skin a summer glow.
#Aloe Vera Anti-Aging Benefits
Use of Aloe Vera extract on all types of skin is widely recommended by skin care specialist as the herbal extract has loads of antioxidants; due gross availability of nutritional ingredients in Aloe Vera extract it works as an awesome anti-aging product. Regular use of Aloe Vera extract acts as anti-aging skin care product and regular use of it helps in reducing wrinkles, under eye puffiness and dark circle. Regular use of this herbal medicine helps in skin tightening as well as keeps skin soft and flexible.
#Aloe Vera for Pimple and Acne Treatment
Regular use of Aloe Vera extract abruptly reduces skin problems like recurrence of pimple, acne, and blackheads and keeps skin blemish free. This natural pimple remedy is especially useful for teenagers and people with oily skin. The method of application is indeed simple: you have to smear the gel twice a day on skin and you will get immediate improvement on pimple and acne problems.
#Tackle Sunburn with Aloe Vera Gel
Sun burn not only damages skin, it is irritating too. You can reduce the pain of sunburn as well as you can reduce your skin blemish due to sun burn by smearing aloe vera gel on it. The gel boosts the flow of blood in the sun burnt area, and patches up wounds faster and eliminates the dead skin cells. As a result the user enjoys soothing skin comfort from itching and burning sensations.
#Exfoliating Foot Mask
Aloe Vera extract can be used as excellent exfoliating foot mask. Not only will it scrub away rough skin, but extra moisture will make your feet silky and smooth. Use your aloe foot musk, and make your feet beach-and pool-ready with this natural mask.
Aloe Vera gel can be used as excellent hair care product. You can check these aloe vera hair care tips
- Speedy hair growth: You can use aloe vera based shampoo and hair conditioner for boosting hair growth.
- Treats the split ends of hair: Regular massage of aloe vera based hair serum on hair scalp treats hair with extra nutrition. As a result those are suffering from split end problem of hair will get relieved.
- Dandruff control: Aloe Vera has anti-fungal property, which help in dandruff control. Use raw aloe extract on hair scalp.
- Controls healthy pH Balance of hair: Aloe vera controls the pH balance of the scalp by its moisturizing base. As a result hair follicles remains hydrated, dryness and frizzy texture turns to soft and silky.
- Helps in hair conditioning: Aloe Vera gel is an excellent quality natural conditioner for hair. It offers lots of moisture and nutrients and makes hair silky and bouncy.
#Natural Beauty Tips:
If you want to make aloe vera beauty product at home, use these two tips.
- Strain the aloe jelly before smearing it to your hair. Make it absolute sure that all white residues and the green outer skins are properly removed when you will strain. Otherwise, deposits will stay on your hair and may attract grime, which will cause formation of dandruff.
- Aloe vera gel texture wise is thick, so it may take some time to strain. Make aloe vera paste in advance and strain it slowly, and make it ready to use.
Use these Aloe Vera remedies and you will get excellent beauty benefit out of them. Aloe Vera products are available in stores; however, you can make homemade aloe vera products by own.