Tenderma Vitamin C Serum :- Tenderma Vitamin C Serum claims to have been made using the combined expertise of best anti-aging ingredients. But will these ingredients work on your skin type? How long do the results really stay? Get all your queries about this new anti-aging product answered with my new review.
What is Tenderma Vitamin C Serum?
Claiming to be a two way solution to keeping the skin even without any dull and patchy spots and also wrinkle free, Tenderma Vitamin C Serum promises a lifetime of youth. But does it work? Well, hear what the official website has to say:
A proven anti-aging tool that will rejuvenate your skin and keep it wrinkle free, Tenderma Vitamin C Cream is a healthy amalgamation of the perfect anti-wrinkle ingredients. It not only works on the sun spots, patchy spots but also on different types of wrinkles and develops elasticity-radiance regardless of the density and visibility of the marks.
Made with top selling ingredients of the cosmetic market, Tenderma Vitamin C Serum promises to be an investment that won’t disappoint your skin.
Let’s take a look at everything that this serum claims to do for your skin one by one:
This Vitamin C Serum is packed with ingredients that initiate better coverage for the wrinkles. By wrinkle removal, it means not only working on the appearance of the wrinkles but also soothing the irritation that these lines cause on the connective tissue. The serum aims at countering the density and extent of the wrinkles too.
Sunspot and pigmentation removal
Contrary to belief, aging is not limited to just wrinkles and fine lines. Sun spots, marks and photoaging are also signs of aging that are often ignored by many. Tenderma Vitamin C Serum claims to work on removing these spots as well as it helps in boosting naturally balanced skin tone.
What’s so unique about Tenderma Vitamin C Serum?
Stem cells are used in making Tenderma Vitamin C Serum along with AHA, peptides and numerous other ingredients. Since the ingredients are proven and have been blended in such a manner that it makes it easy for them to seep inside the skin is what makes the product so fancy and unique. Most anti-aging creams have the best ingredients but the formulation is so heavy or creamy that it affects pore health and doesn’t even get soaked in fully.
Tenderma Vitamin C Serum helps in keeping the skin tightened and it targets every small and apparent sign of aging.
Benefits Tenderma Vitamin C Serum promises
- Reduced appearance, density and extension of the wrinkles
- Balanced skin tone
- Brightened sun spots so the skin doesn’t look patchy with spots
- Developed elasticity (Improvement of collagen secretion and preservation)
- Enhanced moisture retention
- Better epidermal protection
- Smoother skin through AHA led exfoliation
Tenderma Vitamin C Serum aims at the visible and internal signs of aging and helps limit aging by not only limiting the future signs of aging but also reversing the damage.
Tenderma Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
The serum is made with grape stem cells (Gamay Teinturier Freaux Grape), Macadamia Nut Oil, Ginkgo Biloba, AHA, peptides and Green Tea extract.
How does the serum work?
- Grape Stem Cells help develop skin cells, connective tissue longevity. These stem cells further initiate better growth for the skin by boosting fibroblasts repair and improved collagen secretion along with dermal matrix preservation.
- Macadamia Nut Oil supplies ample amount of Palmitoleic Acid to the skin. This acid is a healthy type of fatty acid, a component of the skin which naturally degrades with age, much like collagen. This ingredient enables speedier restoration of skin elasticity and aging barrier.
- Ginkgo Biloba develops microcirculation and limits vascular imperfections while also functioning as an antioxidant to minimize free radical damage.
- Peptides are directly responsible for maintaining better collagen and eventual elasticity.
- Alpha-hydroxy Acid assists pore health and also develops surface smoothness by boosting soft exfoliation of the skin. It rids skin of dead skin cells and leaves behind a smooth, softer skin.
- Green Tea Extract works to promote younger skin through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Through its Polyphenol content, it helps in limiting free radical damage.
The serum has Soy-based micronized Liposomes which improve overall delivery of the ingredients. The Gingko Glycosides reach inside skin layers and help develop skin’s moisture levels.
How to use?
Use Tenderma Vitamin C Serum every morning and evening.
Do you need to follow any special measures while using the serum?
Not really but making sure that you are not indulging any of the bad habits that ruin skin is recommended.
#Smoking and drinking ages your skin faster.
What are the side effects of Tenderma Vitamin C Serum? Are there any complaints against the serum?
I tried looking for complaints and side effects but the users I contacted mentioned that they were very happy with their results.
I was surprised by the kind of feedback I received from women who had been using Tenderma Vitamin C Serum but in the end, it all added up. So, this vitamin c serum is packed with the necessary antioxidants but what really makes it worth the shot is the fact that it gets fully absorbed inside skin.
All the women I spoke with about their results with Tenderma Vitamin C Serum said that they will recommend using it for sure since it works from inside and blends well with their skin type. These women I spoke had all different skin types so apparently, the serum is compatible with distinct skin types,
Is it recommended?
Undoubtedly yes. Tenderma Vitamin C Serum multitask when it comes to ridding skin of unnecessary blemishes, sun spots as well as wrinkles. It is perfect at making skin smooth and is great for moisturizing aging skin.
I don’t think I need to re-affirm the importance of an intensive moisturizer for aging women but if you are really looking for something that will bring the radiance right back on then Tenderma Vitamin C Serum is just the thing.